- Within 10 days, with original register receipt and tickets attached to the merchandise, any refunds given will be in the tender paid.
- After 10 days, with original register receipt and tickets attached to the merchandise, any refunds given will be in the form of a gift card in the amount paid.
- For returns without a register receipt, valid government issued photo identification must be provided, and any refunds given will be in the form of a gift card.
- We respect your privacy and do not retain your government-issued identification number. Your identification number is electronically converted to a substitute number. This substitute number, together with your identification type, name and address, is stored on our system as set out in our Privacy Notice. Information collected at the time merchandise is returned will only be used to process and track returns and help administer our loss prevention program.
- While Marshalls US is the sister company of Marshalls Canada, our systems are not interconnected and our companies are run independent of one another. As a result we are unable to return merchandise purchased in the United States.
- All returns require customer signature. Returns may be limited or declined, at our discretion.
- Items returned with gift receipts may be exchanged or receive store credit only. Other restrictions may apply.
- We are unable to accept the return of merchandise in unsellable condition. Other exceptions may apply.
Product shown on this site is representative of the merchandise in our stores. Styles and items will vary by store.